Friday, March 12, 2010

‘On the road again’

W. Bro. Mohamad Yatim is going back on the road this spring, speaking at several lodges for the brethren’s enlightenment. Mohamad of course is Worshipful Master of Atlas-Pythagoras Lodge No. 10 in Westfield, New Jersey.

Wednesday, March 17 at 7:30 p.m. – Lecture on “The Chamber of Reflection: V.I.T.R.I.O.L.” at Trenton Cyrus Lodge No. 5 (131 Burd St. in Pennington). Open to Apprentices and Fellows.

Monday, April 5 at 7:30 p.m. – Lecture on “The Chamber of Reflection: V.I.T.R.I.O.L.” at Azure-Masada Lodge No. 22 (478 South Ave. in Cranford). Open to Apprentices and Fellows.

Wednesday, May 12 at 8 p.m. – Powerpoint presentation and lecture on the York Rite of Freemasonry, with emphasis on the Royal Arch Degree at Corinthian Chapter No. 57 (1012 Central Ave. in Westfield). The MEHP has designated the evening a “Bring a Master Mason Night” to show the brethren the vital importance of receiving the Royal Arch Degree.

Thursday, June 17 at 7:30 p.m. – Lecture on “The Chamber of Reflection: V.I.T.R.I.O.L.” at Mt. Zion Lodge (483 Middlesex Ave. in Metuchen). Open to Apprentices and Fellows.


I, for one, plan to catch the Chamber of Reflection talk. The Chamber is one of my favorite topics.

No comments: