Saturday, June 30, 2012

'Don Falconer, R.I.P.'

    
After a perfect evening with The American Lodge of Research in New York City Friday night, the sad news of the passing of Bro. Don Falconer awaited me in the in-box.

Verily, I suspect he'd laugh if I joked he was done in by that "esoteric edict" from his grand master. (See post below.)

Funeral Service:

Tuesday, July 3
1:15 p.m.

Macquarie Park in the Palm Chapel (Delhi Road in North Ryde)

That's Australia.

Message from his son:

He was an extraordinarily wonderful person who did not like fuss and was very humble. Accordingly he would say 'Please no Flowers.' He deserves a good send-off, and I know that many people loved and respected him, so if you wish to join the family and his friends, we would welcome you.


Please let me know if you are attending by Sunday p.m. to enable arrangements on the day to be properly planned.

Thank you for being part of his life.

Jeff Falconer and Family

1 comment:

E C Ballard ஃ said...

Sorry to hear of this brother's passing. I did not know him, but my prayers and heart felt wishes go to his family and friends.