Tuesday, October 7, 2014

‘Open House at Masonic Hall’

     
Magpie file photo
Masonic Hall, headquarters of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the State of New York, again will be among the locations participating in Open House New York. The city-wide celebration of architecture and other cultural essentials is in its twelfth year; events will take place this weekend. Click here for the list of sights to see.

Masonic Hall, which regularly runs tours anyway, will be accessible Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The address is 71 West 23rd Street, between Fifth and Sixth avenues, in Manhattan. Guides will lead visitors to all thirteen meeting rooms.

I’ve been attending meetings at Masonic Hall since, I think, 2002, and I don’t believe I’ve even seen all those rooms yet. Maybe I’ll see you there.
     

No comments: