Saturday, April 11, 2015

‘A Royal Arch and Kabbalah lecture’

     
It’s been more than four years since I have presented any kind of educational talk on the subject of Royal Arch Masonry, but I’ll try it again next month in my Chapter.




I delivered this lecture last in Pennsylvania, and I think it went well. I still have not written it, but this essentially is a discussion of how key elements of Royal Arch ceremony and symbolism are defined by Masonic ritual, by the Hebrew Bible, and by that giant body of Kabbalist literature named The Zohar.

Dinner will be served at 7:15 (only seven bucks!), and reservations are required by e-mailing the Secretary at scottchapter4nj(at)gmail.com no later than Wednesday, May 6.

Attendance, naturally, is only for Royal Arch Masons. Hope to see you there.
     

1 comment:

Anon_e_mouse said...

Jay -

Please update your post to note that dinner ($7) will be served at 7:15 PM and that reservations are requested by email to scottchapter4nj@gmail.com.

Thanks.

S&F,
CKL