Saturday, April 16, 2016

‘...and fear no danger’

     
Okay, I have no idea who this band is, but I’d go if I was in NOLA. Maybe they’ll come to New York City. Obviously I share this thanks to the art. From the publicity:


and the Lost Bayou Ramblers
Tonight!
615 Toulouse Street
New Orleans



Loyal initiates of the Dangerati! I trust you are all in full compliance with your club dues, and that your fezzes and robes have been properly dry cleaned and pressed, because we are on the eve of the greatest gathering our ancient and prestigious order has ever known. Together for the first time ever, Rory Danger and the Danger Dangers share the stage with those titans of Louisiana lore, the Lost Bayou Ramblers. Come early, stay late, and get ready for a conciousness altering get-together the likes of which you will never again know.


     

No comments: